Friday, February 5, 2010

Working on My Next Comic


I've been working on this new comic since before my appearance at the Charles Schulz museum back in November 2009. This is the cover art. I'll probably color it. I'm leaning towards watercolor for this cover, especially as I'm hoping to have Nicholas Iannone (my fiance who colored my comic "Bewildered Bisexual") to work on coloring some other pieces for me.

I'm hoping to get this comic completed in time for Small Press Expo in Bethesda, Maryland, which I plan on attending. This will be my first time exhibiting my comics on the East coast! So for those of you back East, save the dates - September 11 and 12 of 2010! It seems appropriate that my first East Coast exhibit will be in Maryland, as that's my home state.

I'm also working on the Thing-A-Day project, which some of you may have heard about. You're suppose to create something every day in the month of February. I thought it sounded fun and inspiring. So we'll see what this month brings forth!

0 comments: